Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Blog - Reborn

Hmmm... It's been over a month since I last posted. A lot of stuff already happened...

My birthday, Christmas, New year, my brother going out of the country for 2 years, my Dad's birthday, setting up businesses (yes, 2 sila then may work pa =P), getting a new camera and many more... Sigh...

Hopefully hindi magtampo ang blogspot...

I've been so busy and occupied the past weeks... Sorry naman... =)

Anyway, as the title suggests... Yes! I'll not only be posting my life's daily grind here but on to my new love... Digital Photography! Wooohoooooo! (Thanks (or no thanks?) to Dindo for influencing me...)

So, just keep on visiting my blog to see some shots that I'll be taking using my Nikon D40 and with a little help of Photoshop. Haha!

See yah around blog!

No comments: