Thursday, October 25, 2007

This Ain't...

This ain't EXTREME, this is just STUPID! =P

I just can't stop laughing when I heard this line from my friend.

Mac: Pare, umuusok na tayo pare...

Lewi: What the... Anong kalokohan 'to?

Itian: Ok lang yan, ganito lang yan, madali lang naman eh...

Mac: Madali?!?! Anong madali ha?!?!

Lewi: I'm watching your back pare...

Itian: Hehehe... Just ride it pare...

After almost a year of straight work - no play, I finally managed to take a week-long vacation from the office. So now what? What do I do? Hmmmm. Picked up my cellphone and texted best bud Christian.

Ouy pare, leave ako sa 22-30, bike naman tayo!

Oo ba, just tell me when.

We had a hard time deciding where to go. Caliraya? Majayjay? Montalban? Hmmm. Finally, the night before the "big day" turned out to be an issue. We got no venue yet! Oh by the way, another good buddy Lewi joined us.

How about La Mesa Ecopark? Yeah, I heard that it's a nice place to do some trail. So the next day, off we go. Wow, damn rain man. It was really pouring hard. Dam boy! Dam! Literally we were at the Dam. =P

Pero teka, eto na lang ba talaga 'to? Tsk tsk. Nabitin ang mga kasama ko. Wala daw thrill yung trail dito. Uh oh...

Lipat tayo!!! Saan? Saan pa, eh di sa atin mismo! Sa Taytay!

After lunch at our place, we headed to my Kuya Garry's house (he's the one that owns the bike and the gear I'm using) to prepare again and climb Taytay's own Mountain Bike Trail. Their village is the gateway to the hill, just in case you're wondering.

My mom said not to go anymore as it's raining hard and the trail will be so slippery that I might fall off the cliff. Even the workers there at my Kuya's place said the same thing. What the heck, minsan lang 'to.

It was a lot of fun. Battered and bruised after but I got no complaints. Total of 3 bike-falls, a couple of scratches here and there, torn clothes, heavy rains, slippery trail and a very hungry stomach after would sum up my experience that day...

So from here, I'll let the pictures tell the story. Hokay? =P


They call this the Butterfly Trail at the La Mesa Ecopark...

Dam boy! Dam! La Mesa Dam!

Pahinga muna sa taas...

After 117 steps, I guess you would need water too...

First stop at the Taytay Trail...

Parang SMB... Ibang may pinagsamahan...

Before rushing down the hill...

Almost 2 hours of climbing, only 15mins of rushing down...

I should have listened to my Mother... =P

No comments: