Tuesday, July 3, 2007

30 Seconds...

30 seconds!!!

Last 30 seconds!!!

The sound of that is music to my ears. 30 more friggin' seconds and this round is over. When you think that doing a 3-minute drill is short, it feels like eternity when your doing it.

It's been like months since I last worked-out at my local boxing gym. Yeah. Work, tight sched, "bookings", meeting up with friends and the not so pleasant people, and also my tattoo made me skip gym for a long time.

But after feeling some lack of self confidence, feeling not healthy and with my bulging tummy getting in my way, I decided to go and give it a shot once again.

I was kinda hesitant, coz I know how it feels to workout after a long layoff. It's like your lungs are being pulled out from your body, you can't breathe well, you can't move anymore as it's gonna be punishing pain on almost all parts of your body. But, how would it go away and let your body adapt again if you won't do it? Right?

I was with Alvin. He said he wanted to try it. Why not? I think I had more time laughing at him than concentrating on my workout. Haa haa. I know how it feels and how bad I looked when I started boxing 2 years ago. Way to go dawg!

Here are the pics, go check it out...



Doin' the punch mitts...

From another angle...

Jab si Kuya, Counter ako...

Hittin' the heavy bag...

Speed ball: If you think it's easy, think again...

Gusto daw nya sumama, eh di sige!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naks naman! Sinabi lang ni Pacman! Sus!

Oy Alvin, tumataba ka!!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Ay. Si Loren pala to. Hehe.

Denmark said...

Lahat ng tao tumataba, ikaw lang ata ang hindi!!! =P