Saturday, March 1, 2008

Is it the picture or is it the mob?!?!

What's more important? The picture you're gonna take (and be proud of...) or safety coz you're gonna get mugged by the mob? Dati siguro safety, ngayon picture na! =P

Some shots from the Interfaith Rally in Makati City last Feb. 29, 2008.


Touched naman ako... "God bless..." sabi nila after I took the photo...

Alam ni Manong na kukunan ko siya kaya ganyan ginawa n'ya...

Maka-ilang beses ko sila kinunan bago tumingin si Manong... Pasaway!!!

Natakot ako sa kanya, hindi ata siya natuwa...

Tirang patalikod...

Ala-tsambang kuha... as in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.