Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Day of the Bungisngis

To my Niece na ever BUNGISNGIS...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!

Camilla Elizabeth... We never call her that. Well, sometimes yeah. I call her Nene or Ineng, so does my parents, her elder brother Simon, my brothers, my aunt, the neighbors, our relatives... oh well, all of us.

I'm proud to say that I'm the one responsible for her name. =) I checked the Catholic calendar and found out that it's the day for St. Camillus and Elizabeth, yeah, if I remember correctly. Just like her Kuya Simon, whose name was taken from that same calendar.

We're gonna have the big celebration this Sunday. I still don't know what to chip in. Food? Cake? Balloons? Clowns? (Hell no!) I really don't know. I have a few days left.

Anyway, keep smiling and laughing my dear niece na bungisngis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Chubby cheeks chubby cheeks chubby cheeeeeeeks!!!!!

- Loren